June 07, 2012

// pink inspiration //

 // pink inspiration //

You know, in my last posts, I write
about meaning of colour ( colour therapy ).
 I mentioned something about pink
and today I have a little prop style project
on subject  " think pink ".

Also, with this project I will participate in
project of my very sweet blogger friend
Hege in France,
" Chalenge from Above".
You can take a look here.

Toward my project "think pink",...
we live in difficult times with lot`s of stress
and sometimes we need something
to lift us up, so I have a sweet quotes for you

" I belive in Pink
I belive that laughing
is the best calorie burner
I belive in kissing, kissing a lot.
I belive in being strong
when everything seems to be
going wrong.
I belive that happy girls
are the prettiest girls.
I belive that tomorrow is another
day.
I belive in miracles.

                             Audrey Hepburn

have a lovely pinky day

hugs

annie







images by annie decor

11 comments:

  1. Nice thoughts, lovely post, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely both photos and text! Thank you for taking part, Annie! hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love pink, it looks so fresh and summerlike :)) wish you good luck for the above challenge! svenja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baš je prava pink inspiracija!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful romantic inspirations
    ♥doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you annie for the birthday wishes and the book tip :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prava pinkich inspiracija:))
    Kissy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obozavam pink boju :) Presladak post :)

    ReplyDelete