April 09, 2013

{plants + green} looking for inspiration










































as I mentioned,
I was looking for
some inspiration
for my wall photos
display,...
sometimes,...
adding some details,...
plants,...
{geranium}, bottle ,...
photo of my own,...
or from some
magazine,...
it could be
great inspiration for
something what
you trying to do!!!
it helps me,...
this will be my bascic,...
for
the future
work.

that`s all for now
love

annie











































photo/styling: anniedecor

4 comments:

  1. En una casa a puro blanco como ésta, unos toques de verde quedan muy bien. Me ha encantado el detalle del gajo de geranio en la botella.Algo tan simple que queda muy bello.
    Un abrazo grande.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Silvina for your kindness!
      hug

      Delete
  2. thats sounds like a good workflow!
    lovely pictures:-)

    Malin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Malin,...good workflow!soon I will post it.
      thank you

      Delete