January 03, 2013

// my year in colour - 2012 review //



Fresh New 2013 is here,....
she came very fast,..
hope she brought  a lot`s of
joy, smile, inspiration,
health, love,
for all of us,...
despite her speed, she managed
to leave a mark in 2012 as a small
creative process,...
named
//my year in colour//
( collage photos for every month )
2012 review
it was a good creative year,
don`t you think?
smile:-))

Let me know what is your
favourite month!
Feedback!
love
annie


// January @ mediterranean moodboard //

// February @ special relationship //

// June @ pink inspiration //

// Semptember @ pastel/gold inspiration //

// October @ golden details //

// November @ christmas moodboard //

// December @ pastel/gold christmas with annidecor style //

5 comments:

  1. Hi Annie - I really can't say which one is my favourite..because I love each one!!!
    I love to play with colors and I do it all the time!
    I think we can see it on my blog!
    Wishing you a wonderful year with a lots of new inspirations and decorating tips, hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ovo je tako divno Annie,lijep,svjež početak Nove godine na tvom blog zaista inspirira..
    Ugodan vikend ti želim,
    Nely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Draga Annie,sve najbolje ti zelim u Novoj godini,mnogo inspiracije i lepih misli,radosti i dobrog zdravlja!I da nam pruzis jos mnogo ovakvog uzivanja i inspiracije kao i u 2012.godini...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful - I love it!
    big hug hx

    ReplyDelete